Jump to the most recent message
Please add what you wish to say about Ana Popjevalo below
(Text, not html (no <a href...), URLs will be auto-linked
(just type http://wherever, and it'll be clickable)):
- 25 Mar 2006, 00:51,Brandy Fischer, from ponfarr.wellsfargo.com:
- Still to this day I think of Ana ALL THE TIME! I miss her dearly! She touched many lives, and her memory will live forever in my heart. I love you girl!
- 2 Oct 2006, 01:03,Sham Ibrahim, firstname.lastname@example.org, from ACBE3649.ipt.aol.com:
- Ana was the queen of my junior high and highschool. When I was a teenager, I thought of her as a celebrity. She was incredibly pretty, popular, and unlike so many girls who are popular and pretty she was nice. Love you, Ana. Like so many people you barely knew in your short life, I will never forget you.
- 2 Jul 2009, 12:21,Julie C. Tsai, from p4FF09340.dip0.t-ipconnect.de:
- Dear Ana,
I thought about you today because you were the first person I have ever known in my life that passed away at such a young age. I still don't know what happened to you to this day ( July, 2009) except that you didn't deserve to have left life so early.
My uncle recently passed away, so I started thinking about everyone that I knew who have rested in peace. I didn't understand what dying was until the day I walked through the basketball court in high school and felt something wrong. Then, someone came up to me and told me that you had died. I thought they were joking and I said that wasn't funny but as I sauntered deeper onto campus, everyone was crying and there was a feeling of treachery all around.
The last time I spoke to you was in sixth-grade, then we seem to have found other paths of life. The good old days of "Garden Gate" (Garbage Crate), lol. You taught me how to rap the words to "Supersonic" by J.J Fad. I still remember the portion of the song where they define the word "Supersonic." I always thought you were the bomb for your boldness and carefree spirit. I enjoyed walking home with you whenever, you were one of the few people that I have ever met who wasn't full of crap. I know whereever you are, you're making a difference with your boldness, carefree spirit and supersonic strength. I wish you all the best, Ana! Carry on, girl.
- 8 Feb 2012, 22:09,email@example.com, from 184-78-138-62.war.clearwire-wmx.net:
- Ana, The Croatian Goddes, you are truly missed. I think about you often as our father's were childhood friends from the old country. My sister and I loved visiting you in the summers. To this day am close with your father and he has missed you everyday of his life. I know one day you will all be together. Love Anthony Veselic'... always remembered never forgotten
- 6 Apr 2012, 02:32,Sandra Gier Popjevalo firstname.lastname@example.org, from 066.152-60-66-biz-static.surewest.net:
- I miss you so much.. My heart still hurts, so it's hard to write. I come here from time to time to read the messages to you & about you, because you are remembered in the hearts of those who knew you, you live on. I love you Ana.
- 14 Dec 2012, 04:05,Danielle Nelson, from 184.108.40.206:
- I knew Ana through part of elementary and middle school. Ana was very nice and kind. She realy wanted, like the rest of us, to fit in. Ana went through a change from sweet and innocent to badass and popular very quickly, almost over night. I think about her very smart and snappy attitude from time to time. She is still very real to me, and will live on in my thoughts. Wishing a peaceful and merry Christmas to her family.
- 24 Feb 2013, 16:37,Katewolp@yahoo.com, from c-50-136-165-159.hsd1.ca.comcast.net:
- Ana, I miss you everyday. You were so smart and beautiful but most of all kind. You were a positive soul with so much to offer. Though you were only here a short time your impact has been significant. As we all grow older and have families of our own, I feel your passing in new ways. When I had a child I thought about how you would never have that experience. I think about how I would feel as a mother if someone took my child's life. I think about how my children would be impacted by the death of a sibling. But most of all I think about how amazing you were and how lucky I am to have had you in my life. Cara and I recently flew to ATL for Jacki's wedding and we spoke of you, had a toast to you and felt incomplete without you there. I love you. It will never make sense. I used to be scared that i would forget the little things.I am relieved that i have not. I miss you. I love you. Your family is in my thoughts.
- 13 Jul 2013, 14:36,Linda Giguiere email@example.com, from 76-14-162-152.wsac.wavecable.com:
- Dear Ana, I will never forget the day that we lost you. I think about you often. I grieve for your parents and for you. I am sure that you are watching over your family from above.